M Cloth Anti-Bacterial Car Demister Pad
Give your car interior a gleaming showroom finish with our NEW M Cloth Anti-Bacterial Car Demister Pad! 2 in 1 cleaning power - the dual sided cleaning pad ensures your car windows and mirrors are left gleaming and squeaky clean!
- Key Features
- Ideal for use on car windows and mirrors
- Super soft microfibre suede side quickly removes condensation and mist, leaving no watermarks behind
- Diamond texture microfibre side buffs and shines car windows to leave a clear, streak free finish
- Extra cleaning power with anti-bacterial protection – preventing the growth of bacteria on the pad
- Perfect size to keep in the car for easy cleaning
The M Cloth Anti-Bacterial Car Demister Pad is dual sided to ensure all car windows and mirrors are left gleaming and squeaky clean. The super soft, microfibre suede side is highly absorbent and gently glides across car windows to quickly remove condensation and mist, leaving no watermarks behind!
The diamond textured microfibre side buffs and shines car windows to leave a dry, clear and streak free finish. The anti-bacterial treatment ensures the pad stays fresher for longer and remains free from bacteria and odours.
Saves time – perfect results every time
Outstanding performance – enhanced microfibre cleaning power
Safer environment – antibacterial protection, helps prevent the spread of bacteria on the pad
Saves Money – can be used without cleaning chemicals
Use wet or dry. Hand wash separately in warm soapy water to keep pad clean and fresh. Re-shape whilst damp and allow to air dry. Each pad is individually sewn by machinists; therefore, size and shape may vary slightly. There may be the occasional thread ends, these can simply be cut off if required with no damage to the pad.
Do not use conditioner or bleaches as they may affect the pads performance or cause colour to leach. Test on inconspicuous area before first use.
- Orders over £20 to most UK mainland addresses are delivered for free*. A postage charge of £3.00 is added to orders with a value of under £20.
- If you order in stock products together with pre-order products, your order will be grouped together and will arrive as a single delivery when the pre-order stock becomes available.
- Most orders for in stock items are processed and dispatched within 2 working days of ordering and are delivered 2-3 working days after dispatch. Please allow up to 6 working days for delivery of your order and allow for extended lead times during promotional events. Pre-order items will be dispatched in-line with advertised timescales.
- You will receive an email with the courier details and a tracking number, if applicable, when we've dispatched your order. We only dispatch orders on weekdays (Mon- Fri) and do not dispatch on weekends or bank holidays. Smaller items may be sent by Royal Mail second class letter post.
- We deliver Monday to Friday, but can make special arrangements, please phone us for details.
- Larger items will require a signature and cannot be delivered without one.
- *We may not be able to deliver some large items (eg ironing boards) to some areas of Scotland (including Highlands) or offshore locations (including Channel Isles, Northern Ireland, Isles of Man, Wight, Scilly, Orkney and Shetland). Typically postcode areas beginning: AB, BT, HS, IM, IV, KW, PA, PH, PO, ZE. This is due to high additional carrier charges and free delivery may therefore not be available. If you want delivery of a large item to one of these postcode areas please call us and we'll help arrange delivery at the lowest possible additional cost that we can secure. Small items (that we can send with Royal Mail) can be ordered online with free delivery to these locations.
Cancellations and Returns
- When ordering please read the full product information to ensure you are happy with your purchase.
- Please also double check your order confirmation email to confirm the shipping address, item quantities and products ordered are correct.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us immediately to ensure minimal costs are incurred.
- All items and packaging are checked upon leaving our warehouse. In the unfortunate event your item arrives damaged please notify the courier in all instances. Please do not accept delivery if there is apparent damage - tell the courier and then contact us of the issue.
- If you wish to return an item please contact us quoting your order number.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning items to us.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will only be given after the returned item has been received and inspected and you should use a registered post or recorded delivery when returning goods.
- The address for returning items is.
Please ensure your name, address and order number is included with the package.
Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd