M Cloth Storage Basket Set
- Key Features
- Ideal for Minky cleaning cloths & pads – store up to 3 pads (kitchen, bathroom & original pad included)!
- SAVE £2.50 against the products individual RRP!
- A stylish, Minky branded modern storage basket with ventilation holes to keep pads fresh
- Features Slim line design for compact storage
- Storage Basket - Made in the UK
Available in 5 different colours, the Minky Storage Basket is the perfect slim line storage solution to house up to 3 of your favourite Minky M Cloth Pads or cloths! Made in the UK, the Minky Storage Basket has been designed to compliment all home interiors, featuring ventilation holes and inner dividers to keep pads and cloths fresh when stored. Store your go-to pads on your kitchen worktop or under the sink!
Storage Basket also includes the following:
M Cloth Anti-Bacterial Kitchen Pad
The M Cloth Anti-Bacterial Kitchen Cleaning Pad is dual sided for effectively cleaning kitchen surfaces. The non-scratch zig-zags remove stubborn grease and grime and the extra-long fibres clean hard to reach areas, whilst retaining the smell of your favourite cleaning fragrances for longer. The ribbed microfiber backing with long high-density fibres is ideal for polishing away kitchen residues – it buffs and shines for a sparkling clean finish.
Each pad is treated with a long-lasting, anti-bacterial protection – preventing the growth of bacteria on the pad. The premium Kitchen Pad can be used with or without cleaning chemicals due to the high-performance cleaning power of the microfibres.
M Cloth Anti-Bacterial Bathroom Pad
The M Cloth Anti-Bacterial Bathroom Cleaning Pad is dual sided for effectively cleaning Bathrooms. The non-scratch zig-zags remove stubborn grime and the extra-long fibres clean hard to reach areas, whilst retaining the smell of your favourite cleaning fragrances. The textured microfibre backing buffs and shines stainless steel, chrome and mirrors for a gleaming bathroom finish.
Each pad is treated with a long-lasting, anti-bacterial protection – preventing the growth of bacteria on the pad. The Bathroom Pad can be used with or without cleaning chemicals due to the high-performance cleaning power of the microfibres.
M Cloth Anti-Bacterial Pad
The M Cloth Anti-Bacterial Cleaning Pad is dual sided for effective powerful scrubbing, making light work of all cleaning and washing up tasks. The scrubbing side is ideal for quickly removing burnt on stains and marks, whilst the microfibre side simply lifts away grease and grime.
Each pad is treated with a long-lasting, anti-bacterial protection – preventing the growth of bacteria on the pad. The Anti-Bacterial Cleaning Pad can be used with or without cleaning chemicals due to the high-performance cleaning power of the microfibres.
- Orders over £15 to most UK mainland addresses are delivered for free*. A postage charge of £1.49 is added to orders with a value of under £15.
- If you order in stock products together with pre-order products, your order will be grouped together and will arrive as a single delivery when the pre-order stock becomes available.
- Most orders for in stock items are processed and dispatched within 2 working days of ordering and are delivered 2-3 working days after dispatch. Please allow up to 6 working days for delivery of your order and allow for extended lead times during promotional events. Pre-order items will be dispatched in-line with advertised timescales.
- You will receive an email with the courier details and a tracking number, if applicable, when we've dispatched your order. We only dispatch orders on weekdays (Mon- Fri) and do not dispatch on weekends or bank holidays. Smaller items may be sent by Royal Mail second class letter post.
- We deliver Monday to Friday, but can make special arrangements, please phone us for details.
- Larger items will require a signature and cannot be delivered without one.
- *We may not be able to deliver some large items (eg ironing boards) to some areas of Scotland (including Highlands) or offshore locations (including Channel Isles, Northern Ireland, Isles of Man, Wight, Scilly, Orkney and Shetland). Typically postcode areas beginning: AB, BT, HS, IM, IV, KW, PA, PH, PO, ZE. This is due to high additional carrier charges and free delivery may therefore not be available. If you want delivery of a large item to one of these postcode areas please call us and we'll help arrange delivery at the lowest possible additional cost that we can secure. Small items (that we can send with Royal Mail) can be ordered online with free delivery to these locations.
Cancellations and Returns
- When ordering please read the full product information to ensure you are happy with your purchase.
- Please also double check your order confirmation email to confirm the shipping address, item quantities and products ordered are correct.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us immediately to ensure minimal costs are incurred.
- All items and packaging are checked upon leaving our warehouse. In the unfortunate event your item arrives damaged please notify the courier in all instances. Please do not accept delivery if there is apparent damage - tell the courier and then contact us of the issue.
- If you wish to return an item please contact us quoting your order number.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning items to us.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will only be given after the returned item has been received and inspected and you should use a registered post or recorded delivery when returning goods.
- The address for returning items is.
Please ensure your name, address and order number is included with the package.
Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd