XL Dual Action Microfibre & Cotton Mop with 2 Extra Refills and Bucket & Wringer
- Key Features
- Microfibre technology – Made with split microfibres ensuring increased residue pick up
- Super absorbent cotton strands – Faster cleaning with higher water retention
- Extra-long strands – cleans floors faster
- Telescopic pole – allows for easy storage. Machine washable up to 40°c
- Bucket & Wringer – compact size for easy storage, fits easily under the tap!
With its dual action cleaning power, the Minky XL Dual Action Mop is suitable for most hard floors all around the home. The super absorbent cotton strands will soak up any excess water whilst the microfibre technology will mop away dirt and grime within moments. Suitable for high traffic areas, the Minky XL Dual Action Mop provides 2 key cleaning functions to keep your floors sparkling clean during everyday life.
For best results, use the XL Dual Action Mop with our Minky Smart Bucket and Wringer! The Minky Smart Bucket has a wide mouth giving easy access to rinse out the mop head. The powerful wringer is strong and durable to enable the mop head to be compressed, removing the excess water. The Smart Mop Bucket fits easily under the tap for filling at your sink - and still holds the same generous 6 litre capacity as a regular mop bucket & wringer. For ease of carrying the bucket, the strong full width lateral handle gives extra stability. The wringer clips off and fits in the bucket for compact storage under the sink.
- Rinse mop head thoroughly before and after each use
- Allow mop to dry naturally
- To refresh the mop head, hand or machine wash at 40c.
To replace head:
- Simple unscrew the head and replace with a Minky XL Dual Action Refill head.
Important: Test on inconspicuous area before first use. Suitable for most hard floor coverings – please refer to the flooring manufacturer / installer instructions if unsure and in particular for wooden & wood laminate floors. Take extra care with light coloured flooring. Mop Head colour may fade if using with strong chemicals. Do not soak mop head in cleaning chemicals for long periods of time. After use with chemicals, please rinse mop head thoroughly with water to prevent damage to the mop. Wash as recommended.
- Orders over £15 to most UK mainland addresses are delivered for free*. A postage charge of £1.49 is added to orders with a value of under £15.
- If you order in stock products together with pre-order products, your order will be grouped together and will arrive as a single delivery when the pre-order stock becomes available.
- Most orders for in stock items are processed and dispatched within 2 working days of ordering and are delivered 2-3 working days after dispatch. Please allow up to 6 working days for delivery of your order and allow for extended lead times during promotional events. Pre-order items will be dispatched in-line with advertised timescales.
- You will receive an email with the courier details and a tracking number, if applicable, when we've dispatched your order. We only dispatch orders on weekdays (Mon- Fri) and do not dispatch on weekends or bank holidays. Smaller items may be sent by Royal Mail second class letter post.
- We deliver Monday to Friday, but can make special arrangements, please phone us for details.
- Larger items will require a signature and cannot be delivered without one.
- *We may not be able to deliver some large items (eg ironing boards) to some areas of Scotland (including Highlands) or offshore locations (including Channel Isles, Northern Ireland, Isles of Man, Wight, Scilly, Orkney and Shetland). Typically postcode areas beginning: AB, BT, HS, IM, IV, KW, PA, PH, PO, ZE. This is due to high additional carrier charges and free delivery may therefore not be available. If you want delivery of a large item to one of these postcode areas please call us and we'll help arrange delivery at the lowest possible additional cost that we can secure. Small items (that we can send with Royal Mail) can be ordered online with free delivery to these locations.
Cancellations and Returns
- When ordering please read the full product information to ensure you are happy with your purchase.
- Please also double check your order confirmation email to confirm the shipping address, item quantities and products ordered are correct.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us immediately to ensure minimal costs are incurred.
- All items and packaging are checked upon leaving our warehouse. In the unfortunate event your item arrives damaged please notify the courier in all instances. Please do not accept delivery if there is apparent damage - tell the courier and then contact us of the issue.
- If you wish to return an item please contact us quoting your order number.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning items to us.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will only be given after the returned item has been received and inspected and you should use a registered post or recorded delivery when returning goods.
- The address for returning items is.
Please ensure your name, address and order number is included with the package.
Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd