Premium Styling Dock - Black
When it comes to getting ready, straighteners, tongs, wands and hairdryers are like a best friend, these guys are always there to help! So give them the home they deserve, keeping them safe, secure and tidy in this heat resistant Premium Styling Dock.
- Key Features
- HEAT RESISTANT -Silicone lined body and heat resistant top withstand high temperatures allowing tools to safely cool down after use
- MAXIMUM STORAGE -Three storage compartments for hair styling tools & two handy accessory pots for clips & bobbles
- CABLE MANAGEMENT - Two unique cable reels prevent tangled wires
- PORTABLE - Sits on a dressing table, in a drawer or can hang from a rail using removable hook provided
The Premium Styling Dock will keep all your hair tools safe, secure and tidy. The silicone lined body and heat resistant top withstand high temperatures (up to 230°c) to ensure hot styling tools cool down safely.
The soft silicone body also prevents scratches and marks to your premium styling tools. Designed with three compartments it can store straighteners, hairdryers, tongs, wands and brushes and the removable accessory pots are ideal for bobbles and clips.
The unique cable reels prevent tangled wires and are perfect for transporting styling tools. It can sit on your dressing table, in a drawer or be hung from a rail using the removable hook.
Heat resistant top and fully silicone lined body
W12.2 x L25.3 x H18.5cm
Colour: Black/ Grey
- Orders over £15 to most UK mainland addresses are delivered for free*. A postage charge of £1.49 is added to orders with a value of under £15.
- If you order in stock products together with pre-order products, your order will be grouped together and will arrive as a single delivery when the pre-order stock becomes available.
- Most orders for in stock items are processed and dispatched within 2 working days of ordering and are delivered 2-3 working days after dispatch. Please allow up to 6 working days for delivery of your order and allow for extended lead times during promotional events. Pre-order items will be dispatched in-line with advertised timescales.
- You will receive an email with the courier details and a tracking number, if applicable, when we've dispatched your order. We only dispatch orders on weekdays (Mon- Fri) and do not dispatch on weekends or bank holidays. Smaller items may be sent by Royal Mail second class letter post.
- We deliver Monday to Friday, but can make special arrangements, please phone us for details.
- Larger items will require a signature and cannot be delivered without one.
- *We may not be able to deliver some large items (eg ironing boards) to some areas of Scotland (including Highlands) or offshore locations (including Channel Isles, Northern Ireland, Isles of Man, Wight, Scilly, Orkney and Shetland). Typically postcode areas beginning: AB, BT, HS, IM, IV, KW, PA, PH, PO, ZE. This is due to high additional carrier charges and free delivery may therefore not be available. If you want delivery of a large item to one of these postcode areas please call us and we'll help arrange delivery at the lowest possible additional cost that we can secure. Small items (that we can send with Royal Mail) can be ordered online with free delivery to these locations.
Cancellations and Returns
- When ordering please read the full product information to ensure you are happy with your purchase.
- Please also double check your order confirmation email to confirm the shipping address, item quantities and products ordered are correct.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us immediately to ensure minimal costs are incurred.
- All items and packaging are checked upon leaving our warehouse. In the unfortunate event your item arrives damaged please notify the courier in all instances. Please do not accept delivery if there is apparent damage - tell the courier and then contact us of the issue.
- If you wish to return an item please contact us quoting your order number.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning items to us.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will only be given after the returned item has been received and inspected and you should use a registered post or recorded delivery when returning goods.
- The address for returning items is.
Please ensure your name, address and order number is included with the package.
Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd