Vitinni Te Verde Knife Caddy
- Key Features
- Sturdy and lightweight structure with a rust proof iron unit and sustainable bamboo top
- Holds a variety of knives and utensils – 8 universal slots accommodates and secures knives of all sizes/sharpness e.g. bread knives, steak knives, pairing knives, chef knives and utility knives along with two round slots perfect for scissors, knife sharpe
- Multipurpose design – also serves as a drying rack due to its hollow breathable caged body makes air drying and displaying your knives easier
- Saves countertop space – stylish and practical way of storing your knives
- Dimensions: 12.9 x 10.4 x 23.3cm
Safely store, dry and display your kitchen knives with the Vitinni Knife Caddy – part of the contemporary new Te Verde Collection.
Save your kitchen countertop space by storing your knives, scissors and knife sharpener all in this modern knife shelf. The eight universal slots accommodates and secures a variety of kitchen knives of all sizes and purposes including bread knives, steak knives, chef knives, utility knives and more.
The vertical hollow metal body ensures that your knives stay in one place allowing them to breathe and stay rust free and moisture proof after washing. The unit is made of rust proof iron with a sustainable bamboo top, creating a stylish and practical way of displaying your kitchen utensils.
Matching accessories are available to complete the coordinated look, shop the full Te Verde Collection today.
- Orders over £15 to most UK mainland addresses are delivered for free*. A postage charge of £1.49 is added to orders with a value of under £15.
- If you order in stock products together with pre-order products, your order will be grouped together and will arrive as a single delivery when the pre-order stock becomes available.
- Most orders for in stock items are processed and dispatched within 2 working days of ordering and are delivered 2-3 working days after dispatch. Please allow up to 6 working days for delivery of your order and allow for extended lead times during promotional events. Pre-order items will be dispatched in-line with advertised timescales.
- You will receive an email with the courier details and a tracking number, if applicable, when we've dispatched your order. We only dispatch orders on weekdays (Mon- Fri) and do not dispatch on weekends or bank holidays. Smaller items may be sent by Royal Mail second class letter post.
- We deliver Monday to Friday, but can make special arrangements, please phone us for details.
- Larger items will require a signature and cannot be delivered without one.
- *We may not be able to deliver some large items (eg ironing boards) to some areas of Scotland (including Highlands) or offshore locations (including Channel Isles, Northern Ireland, Isles of Man, Wight, Scilly, Orkney and Shetland). Typically postcode areas beginning: AB, BT, HS, IM, IV, KW, PA, PH, PO, ZE. This is due to high additional carrier charges and free delivery may therefore not be available. If you want delivery of a large item to one of these postcode areas please call us and we'll help arrange delivery at the lowest possible additional cost that we can secure. Small items (that we can send with Royal Mail) can be ordered online with free delivery to these locations.
Cancellations and Returns
- When ordering please read the full product information to ensure you are happy with your purchase.
- Please also double check your order confirmation email to confirm the shipping address, item quantities and products ordered are correct.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us immediately to ensure minimal costs are incurred.
- All items and packaging are checked upon leaving our warehouse. In the unfortunate event your item arrives damaged please notify the courier in all instances. Please do not accept delivery if there is apparent damage - tell the courier and then contact us of the issue.
- If you wish to return an item please contact us quoting your order number.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning items to us.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will only be given after the returned item has been received and inspected and you should use a registered post or recorded delivery when returning goods.
- The address for returning items is.
Please ensure your name, address and order number is included with the package.
Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd