Opti-Clean Spin Mop
Never mop with dirty water again with the Opti-Clean Spin Mop. This innovative mop features a dual cavity bucket that separates dirty and clean water, ensuring 100% clean water with every spin!
The powerful microfibre head cleans floors thoroughly and can simply be removed (Velcro) and machine washed ready for next use.
Designed with a 360° spin, rinse, and wringing system that works alongside scrubbing bristles, to lift dirt from the mop head, it delivers a thorough floor cleaning experience.
For ease of use, the bucket has a sturdy handle and can be placed under a tap to fill directly into the clean water cavity. Any dirty water can be drained away by removing blue plug at the base of the dirty water cavity. When not in use, the Opti-Clean Spin Mop conveniently comes apart for easy storage.
Say goodbye to dirty floors and hello to a cleaner home!
- Key Features
- Dual cavity bucket separates dirty and clean water
- Powerful microfibre head for sparkling clean floors
- Pump action –360° spin, rinse & wringing system
- Scrubbing bristles lift dirt/hairs when wringing
- Reusable and easy change Velcro pad
To clean the microfibre mop pad, machine wash at 30°c and leave to dry naturally.
1. Screw the 3 handle pieces together, with the hook at the top and blue clip at the bottom.
2. Screw mop head onto the handle and attach the Velcro microfibre head.
1. Pour water and floor cleaner as required into blue hole to fill.
2. Place mop onto central metal connector inside bucket, release blue clip and push handle down slowly to wet mop head.
3. Secure blue clip back in place, ready to mop.
4. To wring, place mop onto central metal connector, release blue clip and push handle down quickly to rinse away dirty water.
Dirty water section:
- Simply remove blue plug at bottom of bucket and drain away.
Clean water section:
2. Empty water by removing clear lid inside bucket, or conveniently leave in situ for next use.
Do not use conditioners or bleaches as they may affect the pads performance or cause colour to leach.
Test on an inconspicuous area before use.
Suitable for most hard floor coverings- please refer to the manufacturer/installer instructions if unsure.
Take extra care with light coloured and wooden flooring.
- Product Dimensions: Bucket: W32.5 x D30 x H19cm. Handle: 130cm. Head 23 x 23cm
- Weight: 1487g (bucket & handle)
- Capacity: 2L (Bucket)
- Materials: Bucket & Mop Head – PP Handle - Stainless Steel Mop Pad - Microfibre
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Orders over £20 to most UK mainland addresses are delivered for free*. A postage charge of £3.00 is added to orders with a value of under £20.
- If you order in stock products together with pre-order products, your order will be grouped together and will arrive as a single delivery when the pre-order stock becomes available.
- Most orders for in stock items are processed and dispatched within 2 working days of ordering and are delivered 2-3 working days after dispatch. Please allow up to 6 working days for delivery of your order and allow for extended lead times during promotional events. Pre-order items will be dispatched in-line with advertised timescales.
- You will receive an email with the courier details and a tracking number, if applicable, when we've dispatched your order. We only dispatch orders on weekdays (Mon- Fri) and do not dispatch on weekends or bank holidays. Smaller items may be sent by Royal Mail second class letter post.
- We deliver Monday to Friday, but can make special arrangements, please phone us for details.
- Larger items will require a signature and cannot be delivered without one.
- *We may not be able to deliver some large items (eg ironing boards) to some areas of Scotland (including Highlands) or offshore locations (including Channel Isles, Northern Ireland, Isles of Man, Wight, Scilly, Orkney and Shetland). Typically postcode areas beginning: AB, BT, HS, IM, IV, KW, PA, PH, PO, ZE. This is due to high additional carrier charges and free delivery may therefore not be available. If you want delivery of a large item to one of these postcode areas please call us and we'll help arrange delivery at the lowest possible additional cost that we can secure. Small items (that we can send with Royal Mail) can be ordered online with free delivery to these locations.
Cancellations and Returns
- When ordering please read the full product information to ensure you are happy with your purchase.
- Please also double check your order confirmation email to confirm the shipping address, item quantities and products ordered are correct.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us immediately to ensure minimal costs are incurred.
- All items and packaging are checked upon leaving our warehouse. In the unfortunate event your item arrives damaged please notify the courier in all instances. Please do not accept delivery if there is apparent damage - tell the courier and then contact us of the issue.
- If you wish to return an item please contact us quoting your order number.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning items to us.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will only be given after the returned item has been received and inspected and you should use a registered post or recorded delivery when returning goods.
- The address for returning items is.
Please ensure your name, address and order number is included with the package.
Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd