Silver Minky Charm - Dangle Bead
- Key Features
- Made in the UK from premium quality tarnish resistant Sterling Silver
- Charm can be threaded through a vast selection of bracelets/necklaces
- Including: bead charm, snake charm, bangle charm and leather charm styles of jewellery
- FREE gift bag with every charm purchased
- Charm is carefully packaged – featuring a small Minky jewellery box and a small black drawstring pouch. Each charm purchased comes with a 1 year manufactures guarantee.
The Minky Pad Dangle Bead Charm is the perfect gift for cleaning lovers! This gorgeous charm will instantly personalise any bracelet/necklace with a unique, original design – featuring the official Minky logo and iconic Minky pad shape.
Simply thread charm through bracelet/necklace to add a bit of you to your existing jewellery!
Diameter of bead charm is 4mm and can be threaded through a vast selection of bracelets/necklaces.
Each purchase of a charm comes with an official Minky certificate of authenticity, a small Minky branded jewellery box and a small black drawstring pouch for safe keeping. If you wish to purchase a matching gift bag, please click here.
The charm has been originally designed by Minky Homecare and the design is protected under EU RCD 008175525.
We recommend regularly cleaning your Minky Charm with our M Cloth Jewellery Cloth to maintain its bright appearance. Ensure the cleaning tools you use on your Minky Pad Charm do not have excess residues from other metals on them, as this could cause cross-contamination and leave your charm with some tarnish.
FAQ’s – Charm
What are the charms made of?
Our silver charms are made in the UK from Sterling Silver in accordance with the usual high standards of Minky Homecare. We have chosen premium quality Sterling Silver for its tarnish resistance and bright appearance. Each charm is hallmarked.
Our gold charms are made in the UK from 9ct solid yellow gold in accordance with the usual high standards of Minky Homecare. Each charm is hallmarked and expertly hand finished.
Do the charms fit Pandora*/Thomas Sabo* style bracelets?
Our Minky Dangle Bead charm is compatible with a variety of charm style bracelets, including leading brands such as Pandora* styles of bracelet. The charm has a diameter of 4mm and can be threaded through a vast selection of bracelets/necklaces. Including: bead charm, snake charm, bangle charm and leather charm styles of jewellery.
Our Minky Dangle Clip charm is also compatible with a variety of link charm style bracelets, including leading brands such as Thomas Sabo* styles of bracelet. The charm can be clipped on to a vast selection of bracelets/necklaces, including: traditional and chain link styles of jewellery.
*Pandora is a registered trademark of Pandora A/S
*Thomas Sabo is a registered trademark of Thomas Sabo (UK) Ltd.
Disclaimer: Please note, Minky Homecare have no association with the above mentioned companies.
How are the charms packaged for postage?
Each silver charm is carefully packed in a cushioned, Minky branded jewellery box that fits inside a protective pouch for safekeeping and protection. It will be posted in a bubble lined mail order parcel for ensured protection during transportation.
Each solid gold charm is carefully packaged in a satin lined, jewellery case that fits inside a protective outer box for safekeeping and protection. Each gold charm also comes with a complimentary gift bag, and is posted in a bubble lined mail order parcel for ensured protection during transportation.
Each charm purchased comes with a 1 year guarantee against manufacturing faults. Minky will repair or replace manufacturing faults free of charge up to 1 year from the date of purchase for both silver and gold jewellery. Please retain your receipt or pass it on to the gift recipient, as the original proof of purchase is the warranty.
- Orders over £15 to most UK mainland addresses are delivered for free*. A postage charge of £1.49 is added to orders with a value of under £15.
- If you order in stock products together with pre-order products, your order will be grouped together and will arrive as a single delivery when the pre-order stock becomes available.
- Most orders for in stock items are processed and dispatched within 2 working days of ordering and are delivered 2-3 working days after dispatch. Please allow up to 6 working days for delivery of your order and allow for extended lead times during promotional events. Pre-order items will be dispatched in-line with advertised timescales.
- You will receive an email with the courier details and a tracking number, if applicable, when we've dispatched your order. We only dispatch orders on weekdays (Mon- Fri) and do not dispatch on weekends or bank holidays. Smaller items may be sent by Royal Mail second class letter post.
- We deliver Monday to Friday, but can make special arrangements, please phone us for details.
- Larger items will require a signature and cannot be delivered without one.
- *We may not be able to deliver some large items (eg ironing boards) to some areas of Scotland (including Highlands) or offshore locations (including Channel Isles, Northern Ireland, Isles of Man, Wight, Scilly, Orkney and Shetland). Typically postcode areas beginning: AB, BT, HS, IM, IV, KW, PA, PH, PO, ZE. This is due to high additional carrier charges and free delivery may therefore not be available. If you want delivery of a large item to one of these postcode areas please call us and we'll help arrange delivery at the lowest possible additional cost that we can secure. Small items (that we can send with Royal Mail) can be ordered online with free delivery to these locations.
Cancellations and Returns
- When ordering please read the full product information to ensure you are happy with your purchase.
- Please also double check your order confirmation email to confirm the shipping address, item quantities and products ordered are correct.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us immediately to ensure minimal costs are incurred.
- All items and packaging are checked upon leaving our warehouse. In the unfortunate event your item arrives damaged please notify the courier in all instances. Please do not accept delivery if there is apparent damage - tell the courier and then contact us of the issue.
- If you wish to return an item please contact us quoting your order number.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning items to us.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will only be given after the returned item has been received and inspected and you should use a registered post or recorded delivery when returning goods.
- The address for returning items is.
Please ensure your name, address and order number is included with the package.
Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd