New Triple Action Anti-Bacterial Cleaning Pad - Light Grey
The original & best-selling M Cloth Anti-Bacterial Cleaning Pad has NEW triple action cleaning power for all your go-to household needs! Easily SCRUB away daily grime; ABSORB spills and finish with a SHINE.
The original and best – get the Minky quality CHECK of approval!
- Key Features
- NEW Triple Action cleaning power!
- Unique non-scratch chequered design scrubs and absorbs for fast, easy cleaning around the home
- High density microfibre 3D waffle side will shine and finish, leaving your home sparkling
- Ideal for cleaning all areas of the home from kitchen worktops & cupboards, pots & pans and even skirting boards and door frames
- Long lasting anti-bacterial protection – preventing the growth of bacteria on the pad, keeping your pad fresher for longer
The Original & Best-Selling Cleaning Pad Now Has NEW Triple Action Cleaning Power!
The new chequered non-scratch side cleans better than ever, the two contrasting materials work hand in hand to clean and absorb as you go! Simply turn the pad over to shine and finish using the super absorbent 3D waffle microfibre for sparkling results.
Ideal for all types of general-purpose cleaning around the home, the new Triple Action Cleaning Pad will tackle any cleaning job, big or small!
Get the Minky quality CHECK of approval with our design registered*, new unique chequered design!
* design registration number - UK6142330
- Safer for the environment – works with just water!
- Saves money – multi-purpose & reusable!
- Long lasting – anti-bacterial protection to prevent growth of bacteria on the pad!
- Outstanding performance – powerful high density microfibre!
Use wet or dry. Hand wash separately in warm soapy water to keep pad clean and fresh. Re-shape whilst damp and allow to air dry. Each pad is individually sewn by machinists; therefore, size and shape may vary slightly. There may be the occasional thread ends, these can simply be cut off if required with no damage to the pad.
Do not use conditioner or bleaches as they may affect the pads performance or cause colour to leach. Test on inconspicuous area before first use.
- Orders over £20 to most UK mainland addresses are delivered for free*. A postage charge of £3.00 is added to orders with a value of under £20.
- If you order in stock products together with pre-order products, your order will be grouped together and will arrive as a single delivery when the pre-order stock becomes available.
- Most orders for in stock items are processed and dispatched within 2 working days of ordering and are delivered 2-3 working days after dispatch. Please allow up to 6 working days for delivery of your order and allow for extended lead times during promotional events. Pre-order items will be dispatched in-line with advertised timescales.
- You will receive an email with the courier details and a tracking number, if applicable, when we've dispatched your order. We only dispatch orders on weekdays (Mon- Fri) and do not dispatch on weekends or bank holidays. Smaller items may be sent by Royal Mail second class letter post.
- We deliver Monday to Friday, but can make special arrangements, please phone us for details.
- Larger items will require a signature and cannot be delivered without one.
- *We may not be able to deliver some large items (eg ironing boards) to some areas of Scotland (including Highlands) or offshore locations (including Channel Isles, Northern Ireland, Isles of Man, Wight, Scilly, Orkney and Shetland). Typically postcode areas beginning: AB, BT, HS, IM, IV, KW, PA, PH, PO, ZE. This is due to high additional carrier charges and free delivery may therefore not be available. If you want delivery of a large item to one of these postcode areas please call us and we'll help arrange delivery at the lowest possible additional cost that we can secure. Small items (that we can send with Royal Mail) can be ordered online with free delivery to these locations.
Cancellations and Returns
- When ordering please read the full product information to ensure you are happy with your purchase.
- Please also double check your order confirmation email to confirm the shipping address, item quantities and products ordered are correct.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us immediately to ensure minimal costs are incurred.
- All items and packaging are checked upon leaving our warehouse. In the unfortunate event your item arrives damaged please notify the courier in all instances. Please do not accept delivery if there is apparent damage - tell the courier and then contact us of the issue.
- If you wish to return an item please contact us quoting your order number.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning items to us.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will only be given after the returned item has been received and inspected and you should use a registered post or recorded delivery when returning goods.
- The address for returning items is.
Please ensure your name, address and order number is included with the package.
Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd