Vitinni Non-Stick Cast Aluminium Multi Use Casserole Set
- Key Features
- High Purity Die Cast Aluminium - Even Heat Distribution!
- 2-Layer Black Non Stick Coating - Easy to Clean!
- Black silicone handles and a self-basting lid - Easy to switch from hob to oven and prevents food drying out!
- Suitable on Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction Hob Types
- 24cm Diameter Non-Stick Multi Use Casserole Set
Wholesome family dinners go hand in hand with the Vitinni Multi Use Casserole Set. Constructed from high purity die cast aluminium, the pans are specially moulded from quality liquid aluminium, meaning a better heat distribution and an overall sturdy unit, for unrivalled durability.
A double layer black non-stick coating inside the pan was implemented during development stages, so food is prevented from sticking for an easier cleaning and allows you to fry and cook using little to no oil for a healthier final result.
The highly conductive aluminium base of the pan makes these pans fully compatible to go on Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen and Induction hob types – so if you’ve opted for an energy saving induction hob, this pan set will work perfectly in your kitchen.
Perfect to go in the oven or on the hob, you can tackle any recipe you want with this set! A deep 24cm Casserole pan for stews and broths, a shallow 24cm casserole pan perfect for meals like cauliflower cheese and pasta bakes and a steamer insert for fish and vegetables to accompany your meal.
Matching black silicone handles, make getting your pans in and out of the oven easy to manage, and the self-basting lid prevents your food from drying out! Everything you need for family dinner times, added to the durability of the pan allows for many years of use, time and time again.
- Orders over £15 to most UK mainland addresses are delivered for free*. A postage charge of £1.49 is added to orders with a value of under £15.
- If you order in stock products together with pre-order products, your order will be grouped together and will arrive as a single delivery when the pre-order stock becomes available.
- Most orders for in stock items are processed and dispatched within 2 working days of ordering and are delivered 2-3 working days after dispatch. Please allow up to 6 working days for delivery of your order. Pre order items will be dispatched in-line with advertised timescales.
- You will receive an email with the courier details and a tracking number, if applicable, when we've dispatched your order. We only dispatch orders on weekdays (Mon- Fri) and do not dispatch on weekends or bank holidays. Smaller items may be sent by Royal Mail second class letter post.
- We deliver Monday to Friday, but can make special arrangements, please phone us for details.
- Larger items will require a signature and cannot be delivered without one.
- *We may not be able to deliver some large items (eg ironing boards) to some areas of Scotland (including Highlands) or offshore locations (including Channel Isles, Northern Ireland, Isles of Man, Wight, Scilly, Orkney and Shetland). Typically postcode areas beginning: AB, BT, HS, IM, IV, KW, PA, PH, PO, ZE. This is due to high additional carrier charges and free delivery may therefore not be available. If you want delivery of a large item to one of these postcode areas please call us and we'll help arrange delivery at the lowest possible additional cost that we can secure. Small items (that we can send with Royal Mail) can be ordered online with free delivery to these locations.
Cancellations and Returns
- When ordering please read the full product information to ensure you are happy with your purchase.
- Please also double check your order confirmation email to confirm the shipping address, item quantities and products ordered are correct.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us immediately to ensure minimal costs are incurred.
- All items and packaging are checked upon leaving our warehouse. In the unfortunate event your item arrives damaged please notify the courier in all instances. Please do not accept delivery if there is apparent damage - tell the courier and then contact us of the issue.
- If you wish to return an item please contact us quoting your order number.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning items to us.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will only be given after the returned item has been received and inspected and you should use a registered post or recorded delivery when returning goods.
- The address for returning items is.
Please ensure your name, address and order number is included with the package.
Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd