Mucky Paws Cleaning & Storage Bundle
- Key Features
- SAVE £5 against standard RRP!
- Contains 1 x NEW Light Grey & Orange Storage Caddy & ‘Pet Stuff’ Sticker, 1 x NEW Light Grey M Cloth Storage Basket, 2 x M Cloth Anti-Bacterial Pet Pad
- 1 x Bone Shape Pet Bowl Scrubbies, 1 x Fish Shape Pet Bowl Scrubbies and 2 x Large Microfibre Cleaning Cloths
- Tackle your pet’s mess with two dedicated anti-bacterial cleaning pads - perfect for removing stubborn marks like mud and slobber with no need for chemicals!
- Mucky Paws Bundle had a recognisable colourway to prevent cross-contamination when cleaning & storing your pet’s stuff!
Pet Stuff Storage Caddy (NEW)
Pamper your pet by giving them their own dedicated ‘Pet Stuff’ storage caddy! The stylish storage caddy is perfect for storing a variety of things, such as pet food/treats, collars/leads, poo bags, litter, brushes and toys. Store your pet’s things neatly away and use the ‘Pet Stuff’ adhesive sticker included to clearly label up your pet’s stuff! Manufactured in the UK, its minimal, stylish design compliments any home and the orange trim is easily recognisable to help prevent cross-contamination.
Take care when cleaning the caddy so as not to remove the sticker. Not suitable for dishwasher.
M Cloth Storage Basket – Light Grey (NEW)
Store your favourite M Cloth Pads and cloths in style with the Minky Storage Basket – now in light grey! The Minky Storage Basket is the perfect slim line storage solution to house up to 3 of your favourite Minky M Cloth Pads or cloths! Made in the UK, the Minky Storage Basket Set has been designed to compliment all home interiors, featuring ventilation holes and inner dividers to keep pads and cloths fresh when stored.
M Cloth Anti-Bacterial Pet Pad x 2
The M Cloth Anti-Bacterial Pet Pad is great for cleaning up after mucky pets, such as wiping down marks on doors, skirting boards and using the microfibre side for smears on glass – safe for pets with no need for chemicals! The scrubbing side is ideal for removing stubborn marks such as mud, slobber and dried-up food on pet bowls.
Each pad is treated with a long-lasting, anti-bacterial protection preventing the growth of bacteria on the pad.
Saves time – perfect results every time
Outstanding performance – enhanced microfibre cleaning power
Safer environment – antibacterial protection, helps prevent the spread of bacteria
Saves Money – can be used without cleaning chemicals
M Cloth Anti-Bacterial Pet Pad Product Care
Use wet or dry. Hand wash separately in warm soapy water to keep pad clean and fresh. Re-shape whilst damp and allow to air dry. Each pad is individually sewn by machinists; therefore, size and shape may vary slightly. There may be the occasional thread ends, these can simply be cut off if required with no damage to the pad.
Do not use conditioner or bleaches as they may affect the pads performance or cause colour to leach. Test on inconspicuous area before first use.
Non-Scratch Pet Bowl Scrubbies (Bone & Fish)
Minky Pet Promises range is all you need for your cleaning and pet care needs! The pet bowl scrubbies 2pk is ideal for cleaning pet food and water bowls.
- Rinses clean every time
- Recognisable shape & colour to prevent cross-contamination
- Non-scratch scrubbing power
Minky Large Microfibre Cloths x 2
Microfibre Cloths are super soft and are ideal for cleaning up after messy pets, such as wiping mucky paws/faces or furniture around the home. The microscopic split fibres trap and retain dust and dirt as well as effectively removing mud and other debris. Microfibre cloths are super absorbent and longer lasting. Individual cloth size 35 x 35cm.
- Orders over £15 to most UK mainland addresses are delivered for free*. A postage charge of £1.49 is added to orders with a value of under £15.
- If you order in stock products together with pre-order products, your order will be grouped together and will arrive as a single delivery when the pre-order stock becomes available.
- Most orders for in stock items are processed and dispatched within 2 working days of ordering and are delivered 2-3 working days after dispatch. Please allow up to 6 working days for delivery of your order and allow for extended lead times during promotional events. Pre-order items will be dispatched in-line with advertised timescales.
- You will receive an email with the courier details and a tracking number, if applicable, when we've dispatched your order. We only dispatch orders on weekdays (Mon- Fri) and do not dispatch on weekends or bank holidays. Smaller items may be sent by Royal Mail second class letter post.
- We deliver Monday to Friday, but can make special arrangements, please phone us for details.
- Larger items will require a signature and cannot be delivered without one.
- *We may not be able to deliver some large items (eg ironing boards) to some areas of Scotland (including Highlands) or offshore locations (including Channel Isles, Northern Ireland, Isles of Man, Wight, Scilly, Orkney and Shetland). Typically postcode areas beginning: AB, BT, HS, IM, IV, KW, PA, PH, PO, ZE. This is due to high additional carrier charges and free delivery may therefore not be available. If you want delivery of a large item to one of these postcode areas please call us and we'll help arrange delivery at the lowest possible additional cost that we can secure. Small items (that we can send with Royal Mail) can be ordered online with free delivery to these locations.
Cancellations and Returns
- When ordering please read the full product information to ensure you are happy with your purchase.
- Please also double check your order confirmation email to confirm the shipping address, item quantities and products ordered are correct.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us immediately to ensure minimal costs are incurred.
- All items and packaging are checked upon leaving our warehouse. In the unfortunate event your item arrives damaged please notify the courier in all instances. Please do not accept delivery if there is apparent damage - tell the courier and then contact us of the issue.
- If you wish to return an item please contact us quoting your order number.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning items to us.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will only be given after the returned item has been received and inspected and you should use a registered post or recorded delivery when returning goods.
- The address for returning items is.
Please ensure your name, address and order number is included with the package.
Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd