Ergo Supreme 3 Tier Airer
Designed for optimal drying performance, the 27M Ergo supreme airer combines all the latest Minky airer technology features.
With “Sure Grip” non slip rungs, the unique textured surface holds garment’s firmly in place and prevents items sliding off when the airer is moved or when drying outdoors in the breeze. Additional ergonomic features include slide out corners for long hanging, 2 convenient smalls & socks holders, plus 2 hanger flip outs, creating a large capacity 27m drying space, ensuring you can dry even the largest of washing loads.
Thanks to its rust resistant properties, the Sure Grip technology also provides all weather protection, making it perfect for indoor or outdoor drying.
The wide hanging rungs optimise airflow for quicker drying and the extra strong tubular steel construction ensures it remains safe and stable even when fully loaded with wet laundry,holding up to 21kg weight.
- Key Features
- Revolutionary Sure Grip technology with textured non slip rungs
- Holds garments firmly in place when repositioning or drying in the breeze
- Ideal for indoor & outdoor drying
- Extra-large and extra strong, sturdy frame
- Ergonomic slide out corners provide 16 extra hanger space
The Ergo supreme airer ensures ergonomic loading and unloading to make sure that your time spent doing your drying is minimised. The ergonomic slide out corners provide 16 hanger spaces and slide out with ease. Super convenient smalls and socks holders, allow for easy, ergonomic loading and removal.
The Sure Grip 3 tier airer opens in seconds and offers 27 metres of hanging space, comprising of 15m rung drying space, plus slide out corners that hold 16 extra-long hanging items for an extra 8m of drying space. Plus, hanger flip outs that can hold 8 hangers for an additional 4m of drying space.
The double-sided auto-lock mechanism, clicks securely into position making the Sure Grip 3 tier airer super quick and easy to open, load and close.
The non-slip feet give extra stability and prevent damage to floors. Whilst not in use, the airer folds away neatly for storage, ready to be used again.
When open : H139 x W60 x D52 cm
When closed : H76 x W60 x D6cm
* Take care with delicate fabrics; it is recommended to hang delicate garments on hangers and hang from the flip out corners. Take care when placing and removing garments, lift off carefully.
- Orders over £20 to most UK mainland addresses are delivered for free*. A postage charge of £3.00 is added to orders with a value of under £20.
- If you order in stock products together with pre-order products, your order will be grouped together and will arrive as a single delivery when the pre-order stock becomes available.
- Most orders for in stock items are processed and dispatched within 2 working days of ordering and are delivered 2-3 working days after dispatch. Please allow up to 6 working days for delivery of your order and allow for extended lead times during promotional events. Pre-order items will be dispatched in-line with advertised timescales.
- You will receive an email with the courier details and a tracking number, if applicable, when we've dispatched your order. We only dispatch orders on weekdays (Mon- Fri) and do not dispatch on weekends or bank holidays. Smaller items may be sent by Royal Mail second class letter post.
- We deliver Monday to Friday, but can make special arrangements, please phone us for details.
- Larger items will require a signature and cannot be delivered without one.
- *We may not be able to deliver some large items (eg ironing boards) to some areas of Scotland (including Highlands) or offshore locations (including Channel Isles, Northern Ireland, Isles of Man, Wight, Scilly, Orkney and Shetland). Typically postcode areas beginning: AB, BT, HS, IM, IV, KW, PA, PH, PO, ZE. This is due to high additional carrier charges and free delivery may therefore not be available. If you want delivery of a large item to one of these postcode areas please call us and we'll help arrange delivery at the lowest possible additional cost that we can secure. Small items (that we can send with Royal Mail) can be ordered online with free delivery to these locations.
Cancellations and Returns
- When ordering please read the full product information to ensure you are happy with your purchase.
- Please also double check your order confirmation email to confirm the shipping address, item quantities and products ordered are correct.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us immediately to ensure minimal costs are incurred.
- All items and packaging are checked upon leaving our warehouse. In the unfortunate event your item arrives damaged please notify the courier in all instances. Please do not accept delivery if there is apparent damage - tell the courier and then contact us of the issue.
- If you wish to return an item please contact us quoting your order number.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning items to us.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will only be given after the returned item has been received and inspected and you should use a registered post or recorded delivery when returning goods.
- The address for returning items is.
Please ensure your name, address and order number is included with the package.
Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd