Revive Your Clothes Bundle
- Key Features
- Excellent value for your fresh fabric needs!
- Contains 1 x Bobble Remover, 1 x Lint Roller and 1 x Handy Hangers (2pk)
- Remove fabric bobbles, lint and pet hair in seconds leaving your clothes looking fresh and new
- 2pk Handy Hangers create 10 hanging spaces which can be easily transferred to your wardrobe
The Bobble Remover
The Minky Bobble Remover helps to bring your fabrics back to life. Battery powered and compact, the bobble remover is easy to use on the go or at home for those quick, last minute touch ups! The adjustable blades work to remove both long and short bobbles from fabrics meaning that no task is too difficult. Simply push the switch on, move the Bobble Remover in a circular motion on top of the garment to remove the bobbles and empty the bobbles when finished. Watch your garments transform in front of your eyes!
The Lint Roller
The Minky Lint Roller is a must have accessory. The 4m roller has an ergonomic handle for ease of use and contains 31 super sticky sheets for removing lint, light dirt, pet hairs and dust from clothes, garments and furniture - an easy solution to an everyday problem. The Minky Lint Roller is perfect for at home and on the go as it will fit inside any travel bag.
The Handy Hanger
The Minky Handy Hanger offers 10 sturdy hanging spaces, perfect to help keep clothes neat and tidy whilst refreshing them. With its lightweight design and flip out bracket, the handy hanger can easily be placed over a door enabling you to hang your clothes whilst you remove those fabric bobbles, pet hair and lint without the need to look for multiple hangers. Each hanger offers 5 sturdy spaces, once full, the unique design can be rotated to enable a smooth transfer from door to wardrobe in an instant!
Save over 1/3 with this bundle and bring your clothes back to life in no time!
- Orders over £20 to most UK mainland addresses are delivered for free*. A postage charge of £3.00 is added to orders with a value of under £20.
- If you order in stock products together with pre-order products, your order will be grouped together and will arrive as a single delivery when the pre-order stock becomes available.
- Most orders for in stock items are processed and dispatched within 2 working days of ordering and are delivered 2-3 working days after dispatch. Please allow up to 6 working days for delivery of your order and allow for extended lead times during promotional events. Pre-order items will be dispatched in-line with advertised timescales.
- You will receive an email with the courier details and a tracking number, if applicable, when we've dispatched your order. We only dispatch orders on weekdays (Mon- Fri) and do not dispatch on weekends or bank holidays. Smaller items may be sent by Royal Mail second class letter post.
- We deliver Monday to Friday, but can make special arrangements, please phone us for details.
- Larger items will require a signature and cannot be delivered without one.
- *We may not be able to deliver some large items (eg ironing boards) to some areas of Scotland (including Highlands) or offshore locations (including Channel Isles, Northern Ireland, Isles of Man, Wight, Scilly, Orkney and Shetland). Typically postcode areas beginning: AB, BT, HS, IM, IV, KW, PA, PH, PO, ZE. This is due to high additional carrier charges and free delivery may therefore not be available. If you want delivery of a large item to one of these postcode areas please call us and we'll help arrange delivery at the lowest possible additional cost that we can secure. Small items (that we can send with Royal Mail) can be ordered online with free delivery to these locations.
Cancellations and Returns
- When ordering please read the full product information to ensure you are happy with your purchase.
- Please also double check your order confirmation email to confirm the shipping address, item quantities and products ordered are correct.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us immediately to ensure minimal costs are incurred.
- All items and packaging are checked upon leaving our warehouse. In the unfortunate event your item arrives damaged please notify the courier in all instances. Please do not accept delivery if there is apparent damage - tell the courier and then contact us of the issue.
- If you wish to return an item please contact us quoting your order number.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning items to us.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will only be given after the returned item has been received and inspected and you should use a registered post or recorded delivery when returning goods.
- The address for returning items is.
Please ensure your name, address and order number is included with the package.
Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd