Sure Grip Iron Rest Various Colours
- Key Features
- Fits on the Minky SureGrip Ironing board
- Easily repositions to suit left and right-handed users
- Extra-large heat resistant silicone grips for a secure fit
- Available in 5 contemporary colours!
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
The Minky SureGrip ironing board is the first ever ironing board with an interchangeable iron rest allowing you to customise your ironing board whenever you like, to suit you!
The interchangeable iron rest is available in 5 contemporary colours - mellow yellow, fuchsia pink, mint green, light blue and midnight blue. Perfect for refreshing your SureGrip ironing board!
As well as being available in these 5 vibrant colours, the SureGrip iron dock rest conveniently repositions to suit left and right-handed users, ideal for any ironing task. To attach the rest, simply choose your ironing side preference, left or right-handed, then align the grooves situated on the reverse of the iron dock rest, push down and click into position - it’s as easy as that!
With extra-large heat resistant silicone grips, the SureGrip iron dock rest delivers a safe and secure platform to simply ‘dock and go’ for a faster ironing experience. The iron dock rest provides a secure fit to hold all sizes of traditional steam irons.
With the SureGrip ironing board and interchangeable iron dock rest, ironing has never been easier!
- Orders over £20 to most UK mainland addresses are delivered for free*. A postage charge of £3.00 is added to orders with a value of under £20.
- If you order in stock products together with pre-order products, your order will be grouped together and will arrive as a single delivery when the pre-order stock becomes available.
- Most orders for in stock items are processed and dispatched within 2 working days of ordering and are delivered 2-3 working days after dispatch. Please allow up to 6 working days for delivery of your order and allow for extended lead times during promotional events. Pre-order items will be dispatched in-line with advertised timescales.
- You will receive an email with the courier details and a tracking number, if applicable, when we've dispatched your order. We only dispatch orders on weekdays (Mon- Fri) and do not dispatch on weekends or bank holidays. Smaller items may be sent by Royal Mail second class letter post.
- We deliver Monday to Friday, but can make special arrangements, please phone us for details.
- Larger items will require a signature and cannot be delivered without one.
- *We may not be able to deliver some large items (eg ironing boards) to some areas of Scotland (including Highlands) or offshore locations (including Channel Isles, Northern Ireland, Isles of Man, Wight, Scilly, Orkney and Shetland). Typically postcode areas beginning: AB, BT, HS, IM, IV, KW, PA, PH, PO, ZE. This is due to high additional carrier charges and free delivery may therefore not be available. If you want delivery of a large item to one of these postcode areas please call us and we'll help arrange delivery at the lowest possible additional cost that we can secure. Small items (that we can send with Royal Mail) can be ordered online with free delivery to these locations.
Cancellations and Returns
- When ordering please read the full product information to ensure you are happy with your purchase.
- Please also double check your order confirmation email to confirm the shipping address, item quantities and products ordered are correct.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us immediately to ensure minimal costs are incurred.
- All items and packaging are checked upon leaving our warehouse. In the unfortunate event your item arrives damaged please notify the courier in all instances. Please do not accept delivery if there is apparent damage - tell the courier and then contact us of the issue.
- If you wish to return an item please contact us quoting your order number.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning items to us.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will only be given after the returned item has been received and inspected and you should use a registered post or recorded delivery when returning goods.
- The address for returning items is.
Please ensure your name, address and order number is included with the package.
Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd