Ergo® Plus Ironing Board
The MInky Ergo® Plus Ironing Board has been designed for comfort, speed and performance. The unique low level steam generator rest gives extra safety & stability and allows the iron to be used on the rest at acomfortable workingheight. The unique rest has been specially shaped to follow a natural arm movement and avoid unnecessary arm and shoulder strain - it is ideal for left or right handed use. The Prozone cover has heat reflective areas for faster crease removal and the extra thick felt underlay gives a super smooth ironing surface. The flex guide prevents tangling and snagging and can clip into your chosen position on the board. This top quality board comes with a 5 year guarantee*
- Key Features
- Ironing Surface: 122 x 38cm
- Ergo Rest - Naturally comfortable ironing for both left and right handed use
- Prozone Cover - 100% cotton with heat reflective metallic coating
- Loop Leg - Extra strength and stability
- Ergo Rack - Sturdy low-level rack for steam generator
The Minky Ergo Plus ironing board has been ergonomically designed for comfort, speed and performance. The board features a unique low level steam generator rest to allow maximum space on the board, whilst your iron can be safely positioned on the unique double sided rest. The Prozone cover has a heat reflective metallic coating concentrated at the nose end of the board for faster crease removal, whilst the extra thick felt underlay gives a smooth ironing surface. The handy flex guide prevents your iron cord from tangling and snagging; the guide can be easily clipped into your chosen position. The loop leg design, with a contemporary gunmetal finish, provides extra strength and stability in use. For ease of use, the universal height mechanism allows the Ergo Plus board to be positioned exactly at your preferred working height, up to 92cms. Minky ironing boards are designed and manufactured in the UK using the highest quality materials and processes. 5 year guarantee.
- Orders over £20 to most UK mainland addresses are delivered for free*. A postage charge of £3.00 is added to orders with a value of under £20.
- If you order in stock products together with pre-order products, your order will be grouped together and will arrive as a single delivery when the pre-order stock becomes available.
- Most orders for in stock items are processed and dispatched within 2 working days of ordering and are delivered 2-3 working days after dispatch. Please allow up to 6 working days for delivery of your order and allow for extended lead times during promotional events. Pre-order items will be dispatched in-line with advertised timescales.
- You will receive an email with the courier details and a tracking number, if applicable, when we've dispatched your order. We only dispatch orders on weekdays (Mon- Fri) and do not dispatch on weekends or bank holidays. Smaller items may be sent by Royal Mail second class letter post.
- We deliver Monday to Friday, but can make special arrangements, please phone us for details.
- Larger items will require a signature and cannot be delivered without one.
- *We may not be able to deliver some large items (eg ironing boards) to some areas of Scotland (including Highlands) or offshore locations (including Channel Isles, Northern Ireland, Isles of Man, Wight, Scilly, Orkney and Shetland). Typically postcode areas beginning: AB, BT, HS, IM, IV, KW, PA, PH, PO, ZE. This is due to high additional carrier charges and free delivery may therefore not be available. If you want delivery of a large item to one of these postcode areas please call us and we'll help arrange delivery at the lowest possible additional cost that we can secure. Small items (that we can send with Royal Mail) can be ordered online with free delivery to these locations.
Cancellations and Returns
- When ordering please read the full product information to ensure you are happy with your purchase.
- Please also double check your order confirmation email to confirm the shipping address, item quantities and products ordered are correct.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us immediately to ensure minimal costs are incurred.
- All items and packaging are checked upon leaving our warehouse. In the unfortunate event your item arrives damaged please notify the courier in all instances. Please do not accept delivery if there is apparent damage - tell the courier and then contact us of the issue.
- If you wish to return an item please contact us quoting your order number.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning items to us.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will only be given after the returned item has been received and inspected and you should use a registered post or recorded delivery when returning goods.
- The address for returning items is.
Please ensure your name, address and order number is included with the package.
Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd