Drip Guard Ironing Board Cover
Minky’s DripGuard non-drip ironing board cover has been specially designed for use with steam generator irons and high performance steam irons.
Its unique 4 layer construction provides the ideal ironing surface, optimising steam flow, preventing drips and keeping the cover dry.
- Key Features
- 100% cotton surface for added durability
- Extra thick foam layer for a smooth, even surface
- Deep felt underlay optimises steam flow
- Breathable membrane to prevent drips
- This large cover fits all ironing boards 122 cm long and between 38 to 43 cm wide
The premium quality 100% cotton top layer delivers a longer lasting ironing performance with the extra thick foam second layer providing a super smooth surface to optimize your ironing results.
The deep felt underlay third layer helps to optimises steam flow for faster crease removal as well as creating a comfortable thick padding.
The final layer is a unique breathable membrane which prevents the excess moisture, created by high performance steam irons and generators, from penetrating through the cover to ensure there are no drips on your floor. Secured with a premium drawstring and toggle.
The Minky DripGuard non drip ironing board cover fits tightly around your board ensuring the cover stays taut.This large cover fits all ironing boards (122 x 38 to up 122 x 43cms) perfectly, to give a high performance ironing surface.
- Orders over £20 to most UK mainland addresses are delivered for free*. A postage charge of £3.00 is added to orders with a value of under £20.
- If you order in stock products together with pre-order products, your order will be grouped together and will arrive as a single delivery when the pre-order stock becomes available.
- Most orders for in stock items are processed and dispatched within 2 working days of ordering and are delivered 2-3 working days after dispatch. Please allow up to 6 working days for delivery of your order and allow for extended lead times during promotional events. Pre-order items will be dispatched in-line with advertised timescales.
- You will receive an email with the courier details and a tracking number, if applicable, when we've dispatched your order. We only dispatch orders on weekdays (Mon- Fri) and do not dispatch on weekends or bank holidays. Smaller items may be sent by Royal Mail second class letter post.
- We deliver Monday to Friday, but can make special arrangements, please phone us for details.
- Larger items will require a signature and cannot be delivered without one.
- *We may not be able to deliver some large items (eg ironing boards) to some areas of Scotland (including Highlands) or offshore locations (including Channel Isles, Northern Ireland, Isles of Man, Wight, Scilly, Orkney and Shetland). Typically postcode areas beginning: AB, BT, HS, IM, IV, KW, PA, PH, PO, ZE. This is due to high additional carrier charges and free delivery may therefore not be available. If you want delivery of a large item to one of these postcode areas please call us and we'll help arrange delivery at the lowest possible additional cost that we can secure. Small items (that we can send with Royal Mail) can be ordered online with free delivery to these locations.
Cancellations and Returns
- When ordering please read the full product information to ensure you are happy with your purchase.
- Please also double check your order confirmation email to confirm the shipping address, item quantities and products ordered are correct.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us immediately to ensure minimal costs are incurred.
- All items and packaging are checked upon leaving our warehouse. In the unfortunate event your item arrives damaged please notify the courier in all instances. Please do not accept delivery if there is apparent damage - tell the courier and then contact us of the issue.
- If you wish to return an item please contact us quoting your order number.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning items to us.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will only be given after the returned item has been received and inspected and you should use a registered post or recorded delivery when returning goods.
- The address for returning items is.
Please ensure your name, address and order number is included with the package.
Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd