Eco Cleaning & Storage Bundle
Eco effective cleaning & storage without compromising on performance; the sustainable, eco-friendly range is perfect for keeping your home sparkling clean and organised, whilst keeping your conscience clean!
SAVE over 25% against products’ individual RRPs with this eco-friendly cleaning & storage bundle!
- Key Features
- Contains Multi-Purpose Storage Caddy & Food Waste Caddy – made from 100% recycled material
- NEW Bamboo Cleaning and All-Purpose Cloth Included – 100% biodegradable
- Also includes 1 x Extra Thick Sponge Cloths and 1 x Extra Thick Sponge Wipes – 100% biodegradable
Each product has been expertly designed to clean and organise your home effectively, without breaking the bank on your daily essentials! They are made from a mixture of biodegradable and recycled materials, so you can be confident you are doing your bit for the planet whilst stocking up your cleaning cupboard and keeping your home organised.
Bamboo All Purpose Cloth –
The new Minky Bamboo All Purpose Cloth is 100% biodegradable and produced from renewable bamboo and cotton fibres, creating a highly absorbent and durable multi-purpose kitchen cloth.
The waffle texture makes it ideal for cleaning and wiping, ensuring dirt is captured quickly and easily from all surfaces whilst leaving a streak free finish. The stain resistant, self-cleaning bamboo fibres naturally repel grease and oil – ensuring every day marks simply rinse away, keeping the cloth looking cleaner for longer.
Bamboo Cleaning Cloth –
The new Minky Bamboo Cleaning Cloth is 100% biodegradable and produced from renewable bamboo and cotton fibres, creating a highly absorbent and durable multi-purpose cleaning cloth.
The extra thick ribbed design scrubs as it cleans to remove stubborn marks and grease from all types of surfaces. The stain resistant, self-cleaning bamboo fibres naturally repel grease and oil – ensuring every day marks simply rinse away, keeping the cloth looking cleaner for longer.
Eco Storage Caddy –
Not just a cleaning caddy! The new Storage Caddy is a stylish solution for storing almost anything in your home for example, craft items, DIY tools, baby essentials, beauty items, the list goes on! The foldaway handle allows it to be stored neatly and transported with ease. This ECO caddy is made from 100% recycled material from post-consumer waste.
Eco Food Waste Caddy –
The Eco Food Waste Caddy is a space-efficient compost bin for storing/recycling food waste. This premium quality product is manufactured in the UK from 100% post-consumer waste. The compact unit can be placed neatly under kitchen units or on top of your work surface for ease of use whilst cooking. The internal removable bag retention ring will hold a biodegradable bag and the smooth internal surfaces can be wiped clean if a bag is not required. The sturdy carry handle allows for the waste food to be easily transported to larger outside bins once full.
Extra Thick Sponge Cloths –
Minky Extra Thick Sponge Cloths are produced from the highest quality natural cellulose and cotton fibres, making them 100% biodegradable, incredibly versatile and absorbent. Ideal for wiping, cleaning and mopping up spillages.
Extra Thick Sponge Wipes –
Minky Extra Thick Sponge Wipes are produced from the highest quality natural cellulose making them 100% biodegradable, incredibly versatile and absorbent, with the ability to hold up to 10 times their own weight in water.
*Please note; this bundle is dispatched in a standard brown mail order shipping box.
- Orders over £15 to most UK mainland addresses are delivered for free*. A postage charge of £1.49 is added to orders with a value of under £15.
- If you order in stock products together with pre-order products, your order will be grouped together and will arrive as a single delivery when the pre-order stock becomes available.
- Most orders for in stock items are processed and dispatched within 2 working days of ordering and are delivered 2-3 working days after dispatch. Please allow up to 6 working days for delivery of your order and allow for extended lead times during promotional events. Pre-order items will be dispatched in-line with advertised timescales.
- You will receive an email with the courier details and a tracking number, if applicable, when we've dispatched your order. We only dispatch orders on weekdays (Mon- Fri) and do not dispatch on weekends or bank holidays. Smaller items may be sent by Royal Mail second class letter post.
- We deliver Monday to Friday, but can make special arrangements, please phone us for details.
- Larger items will require a signature and cannot be delivered without one.
- *We may not be able to deliver some large items (eg ironing boards) to some areas of Scotland (including Highlands) or offshore locations (including Channel Isles, Northern Ireland, Isles of Man, Wight, Scilly, Orkney and Shetland). Typically postcode areas beginning: AB, BT, HS, IM, IV, KW, PA, PH, PO, ZE. This is due to high additional carrier charges and free delivery may therefore not be available. If you want delivery of a large item to one of these postcode areas please call us and we'll help arrange delivery at the lowest possible additional cost that we can secure. Small items (that we can send with Royal Mail) can be ordered online with free delivery to these locations.
Cancellations and Returns
- When ordering please read the full product information to ensure you are happy with your purchase.
- Please also double check your order confirmation email to confirm the shipping address, item quantities and products ordered are correct.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us immediately to ensure minimal costs are incurred.
- All items and packaging are checked upon leaving our warehouse. In the unfortunate event your item arrives damaged please notify the courier in all instances. Please do not accept delivery if there is apparent damage - tell the courier and then contact us of the issue.
- If you wish to return an item please contact us quoting your order number.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning items to us.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will only be given after the returned item has been received and inspected and you should use a registered post or recorded delivery when returning goods.
- The address for returning items is.
Please ensure your name, address and order number is included with the package.
Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd