Sink Side Bundle
The essential Minky Sink Tidy Bundle is a sink side must-have for all households. Featuring the Minky Sink Tidy, Handy Handle with Heavy Duty Wash Pad and the acclaimed M Cloth Antibacterial Cleaning Pad, now is your time to transform your daily dish washing routine.
- The all-in-one Sink Tidy Bundle from Minky brings an organised sink side space
- Includes the Sink Tidy, Handy Handle (colours may vary) with Heavy Duty Wash Pad and an M Cloth Antibacterial Cleaning Pad
- Our Sink Tidy features a slim line design to fit easily in and around most sinks
- The Handy Handle is designed to last and last with a built-in scraper to tackle hard to reach areas
- M Cloth Anti-Bacterial Cleaning Pad; great for washing up or wiping down and no need for chemicals
The all-in-one, all-you-need, Sink Tidy Bundle from Minky has arrived to bring you ease, style and a super organised sink side space. Your favourite sink side products can be kept organised and neatly stored away, making your daily dish washing routine super easy and efficient.
With a sleek, slim line design the Minky Sink Tidy will enable you to position it either on or in the sink; great storage for your favourite washing up tools, so they stay organised and clean.
The Handy Handle is a reusable handle that fits our large Minky wash pads; it can be used for all cleaning tasks around your home. It features a built-in scraper for stubborn marks, and a long reach handle to tackle those hard to reach areas.
Our bundle also includes the celebrated Minky M Cloth Anti-Bacterial Cleaning pad - a must-have favourite for all cleaning collections! Made up of a powerful high-density microfiber and is dual sided with a non-scratch technology, this no need for chemicals cleaning pad really speaks for itself.
The all new Minky Sink Tidy Bundle means no job is too big to tackle and the perfect sink organiser has arrived!
- Orders over £15 to most UK mainland addresses are delivered for free*. A postage charge of £1.49 is added to orders with a value of under £15.
- If you order in stock products together with pre-order products, your order will be grouped together and will arrive as a single delivery when the pre-order stock becomes available.
- Most orders for in stock items are processed and dispatched within 2 working days of ordering and are delivered 2-3 working days after dispatch. Please allow up to 6 working days for delivery of your order. Pre order items will be dispatched in-line with advertised timescales.
- You will receive an email with the courier details and a tracking number, if applicable, when we've dispatched your order. We only dispatch orders on weekdays (Mon- Fri) and do not dispatch on weekends or bank holidays. Smaller items may be sent by Royal Mail second class letter post.
- We deliver Monday to Friday, but can make special arrangements, please phone us for details.
- Larger items will require a signature and cannot be delivered without one.
- *We may not be able to deliver some large items (eg ironing boards) to some areas of Scotland (including Highlands) or offshore locations (including Channel Isles, Northern Ireland, Isles of Man, Wight, Scilly, Orkney and Shetland). Typically postcode areas beginning: AB, BT, HS, IM, IV, KW, PA, PH, PO, ZE. This is due to high additional carrier charges and free delivery may therefore not be available. If you want delivery of a large item to one of these postcode areas please call us and we'll help arrange delivery at the lowest possible additional cost that we can secure. Small items (that we can send with Royal Mail) can be ordered online with free delivery to these locations.
Cancellations and Returns
- When ordering please read the full product information to ensure you are happy with your purchase.
- Please also double check your order confirmation email to confirm the shipping address, item quantities and products ordered are correct.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us immediately to ensure minimal costs are incurred.
- All items and packaging are checked upon leaving our warehouse. In the unfortunate event your item arrives damaged please notify the courier in all instances. Please do not accept delivery if there is apparent damage - tell the courier and then contact us of the issue.
- If you wish to return an item please contact us quoting your order number.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning items to us.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will only be given after the returned item has been received and inspected and you should use a registered post or recorded delivery when returning goods.
- The address for returning items is.
Please ensure your name, address and order number is included with the package.
Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd