Minky M Cloth Anti-bacterial Car Pad 3pk
- Key Features
- Includes the M Cloth Anti-bacterial Bug Shifter, M Cloth Anti-bacterial Car Interior and M Cloth Anti-bacterial Car Demister pads!
- Powerful high density microfibre to achieve a sparkling showroom finish
- Non-scratch technology – suitable for cleaning car bodies, windows, lights and more without causing damage
- Extra cleaning power with anti-bacterial protection – preventing the growth of bacteria on the pad
- Perfect size to keep in the car for easy cleaning
M Cloth Anti-bacterial Car Demister Pad
The M Cloth Anti-Bacterial Car Demister Pad is dual sided to ensure all car windows and mirrors are left gleaming and squeaky clean. The super soft, microfibre suede side is highly absorbent and gently glides across car windows to quickly remove condensation and mist, leaving no watermarks behind! The diamond textured microfibre side buffs and shines car windows to leave a dry, clear and streak free finish.
M Cloth Anti-bacterial Car Interior Pad
The M Cloth Anti-Bacterial Car Interior Pad is dual sided to ensure car interiors are left sparkling clean. The bristled microfibre textured side is ideal for use on upholstered car seats and mats to remove all unwanted debris. This specialist structure simply grips and drags the dirt away. The super soft microfibre side is perfect for polishing and dusting around the dashboard – leaving a gleaming showroom finish!
M Cloth Anti-bacterial Bug Shifter Pad
The M Cloth Anti-Bacterial Car Bug Shifter is dual sided to remove all bugs and insects from the car exterior. The specialist honeycomb microfibre technology is ideal to easily remove bugs and insects from car bodies, windows and lights without damaging the glass or paintwork. The honeycomb structure simply grips and lifts the bugs and insects away.
Saves money – no need to purchase expensive chemicals
Saves time – perfect results every time
Outstanding performance – extra cleaning power with anti-bacterial protection
Safer Environment – no need for chemicals
Use wet or dry. Hand wash separately in warm soapy water to keep pad clean and fresh. Reshape whilst damp and allow to air dry. Each pad is individually sewn by machinists, therefore size and shape may vary slightly. There may also be occasional thread ends, these can simply be cut off if required with no damage to the pad.
Do not use conditioner or bleaches as they may affect the pads performance or cause colour to leach.
Test on an inconspicuous area before use.
To avoid damage to surfaces please ensure the pads are clean and free of grit/debris before every use.
- Orders over £20 to most UK mainland addresses are delivered for free*. A postage charge of £3.00 is added to orders with a value of under £20.
- If you order in stock products together with pre-order products, your order will be grouped together and will arrive as a single delivery when the pre-order stock becomes available.
- Most orders for in stock items are processed and dispatched within 2 working days of ordering and are delivered 2-3 working days after dispatch. Please allow up to 6 working days for delivery of your order and allow for extended lead times during promotional events. Pre-order items will be dispatched in-line with advertised timescales.
- You will receive an email with the courier details and a tracking number, if applicable, when we've dispatched your order. We only dispatch orders on weekdays (Mon- Fri) and do not dispatch on weekends or bank holidays. Smaller items may be sent by Royal Mail second class letter post.
- We deliver Monday to Friday, but can make special arrangements, please phone us for details.
- Larger items will require a signature and cannot be delivered without one.
- *We may not be able to deliver some large items (eg ironing boards) to some areas of Scotland (including Highlands) or offshore locations (including Channel Isles, Northern Ireland, Isles of Man, Wight, Scilly, Orkney and Shetland). Typically postcode areas beginning: AB, BT, HS, IM, IV, KW, PA, PH, PO, ZE. This is due to high additional carrier charges and free delivery may therefore not be available. If you want delivery of a large item to one of these postcode areas please call us and we'll help arrange delivery at the lowest possible additional cost that we can secure. Small items (that we can send with Royal Mail) can be ordered online with free delivery to these locations.
Cancellations and Returns
- When ordering please read the full product information to ensure you are happy with your purchase.
- Please also double check your order confirmation email to confirm the shipping address, item quantities and products ordered are correct.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us immediately to ensure minimal costs are incurred.
- All items and packaging are checked upon leaving our warehouse. In the unfortunate event your item arrives damaged please notify the courier in all instances. Please do not accept delivery if there is apparent damage - tell the courier and then contact us of the issue.
- If you wish to return an item please contact us quoting your order number.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning items to us.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will only be given after the returned item has been received and inspected and you should use a registered post or recorded delivery when returning goods.
- The address for returning items is.
Please ensure your name, address and order number is included with the package.
Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd