M Cloth Favourites Bundle
- M Cloth Bundle includes 1 x Anti-Bacterial Kitchen Pad, 1 x Anti-Bacterial Bathroom Pad, 1 x Original Anti-Bacterial Cleaning Pad & 1 x Anti-Bacterial Cleaning Pad Pink
- 1 x Glass & Window Cloth, 1 x Hi-Tech Duster, 1 x General Purpose Cloth & 1 x Anti-Bacterial Screen & Tablet Cloth (and a mini for on-the-go)!
- Each pad is specially treated with an anti-bacterial formulation, keeping your Minkys FRESHER for LONGER!
- Germs and bacteria are not spread around when cleaning – hello hygiene!
M Cloth Anti-Bacterial Kitchen Pad –
The M Cloth Anti-Bacterial Kitchen Cleaning Pad is dual sided for effectively cleaning kitchen surfaces. The non-scratch zig-zags remove stubborn grease and grime and the extra-long fibres clean hard to reach areas, whilst retaining the smell of your favourite cleaning fragrances for longer. The ribbed microfibre backing with long high-density fibres is ideal for polishing away kitchen residues – it buffs and shines for a sparkling clean finish.
Each pad is treated with a long-lasting, anti-bacterial protection – preventing the growth of bacteria on the pad. The premium kitchen pad can be used with or without cleaning chemicals due to the high-performance cleaning power of the microfibres.
M Cloth Anti-Bacterial Bathroom Pad –
The M Cloth Anti-Bacterial Bathroom Cleaning Pad is dual sided for powerful & effective cleaning in the bathroom. The non-scratch zig-zags remove stubborn grime and the extra-long fibres clean hard to reach areas, whilst retaining the smell of your favourite cleaning fragrances. The textured microfibre backing buffs and shines stainless steel, chrome and mirrors for a gleaming bathroom finish.
Each pad is treated with a long-lasting, anti-bacterial protection – preventing the growth of bacteria on the pad. The Bathroom pad can be used with or without cleaning chemicals due to the high-performance cleaning power of the microfibres.
Original and Pink M Cloth Anti-Bacterial Cleaning Pad –
The scrubbing side is ideal for quickly removing burnt on stains and marks, whilst the microfibre side simply lifts away grease and grime.
Each pad is treated with a long-lasting, anti-bacterial protection preventing the growth of bacteria on the pad.
M Cloth Anti-Bacterial Screen & Tablet Cloth-
Is made from millions of tightly woven high density microfibres. The specialist microfibre weave provides greater surface contact to quickly and safely lift fingerprints, smears and dirt from all types of screens in the home.
Also included is a Mini Anti-Bacterial Screen & Lens Cloth in a handy size, perfect for cleaning phone screens, tablets and lenses on-the-go – leaving a gleaming finish every time! Each cloth is treated with a long lasting, anti-bacterial protection preventing the growth of bacteria on the cloth.
M Cloth Glass & Window -
Is made from millions of tightly woven high density microfibres, which quickly remove dirt and grease from windows and other glass surfaces. Its generous size makes light work of large surface areas, leaving a crystal-clear finish every time.
M Cloth Hi-Tech Duster –
Contains millions of high density microfibres, which quickly remove dust and dirt throughout the home. Its super soft, extra length microfibres attract and trap even the smallest dust particles, leaving surfaces sparkling clean every time.
M Cloth General Purpose –
Is a Premium high-performance cloth specially constructed for an outstanding cleaning performance - even without chemicals. It is ideal for smear and lint free cleaning for all areas of the home.
*Please note; this bundle is dispatched in a standard brown mail order shipping box
- Orders over £15 to most UK mainland addresses are delivered for free*. A postage charge of £1.49 is added to orders with a value of under £15.
- If you order in stock products together with pre-order products, your order will be grouped together and will arrive as a single delivery when the pre-order stock becomes available.
- Most orders for in stock items are processed and dispatched within 2 working days of ordering and are delivered 2-3 working days after dispatch. Please allow up to 6 working days for delivery of your order. Pre order items will be dispatched in-line with advertised timescales.
- You will receive an email with the courier details and a tracking number, if applicable, when we've dispatched your order. We only dispatch orders on weekdays (Mon- Fri) and do not dispatch on weekends or bank holidays. Smaller items may be sent by Royal Mail second class letter post.
- We deliver Monday to Friday, but can make special arrangements, please phone us for details.
- Larger items will require a signature and cannot be delivered without one.
- *We may not be able to deliver some large items (eg ironing boards) to some areas of Scotland (including Highlands) or offshore locations (including Channel Isles, Northern Ireland, Isles of Man, Wight, Scilly, Orkney and Shetland). Typically postcode areas beginning: AB, BT, HS, IM, IV, KW, PA, PH, PO, ZE. This is due to high additional carrier charges and free delivery may therefore not be available. If you want delivery of a large item to one of these postcode areas please call us and we'll help arrange delivery at the lowest possible additional cost that we can secure. Small items (that we can send with Royal Mail) can be ordered online with free delivery to these locations.
Cancellations and Returns
- When ordering please read the full product information to ensure you are happy with your purchase.
- Please also double check your order confirmation email to confirm the shipping address, item quantities and products ordered are correct.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us immediately to ensure minimal costs are incurred.
- All items and packaging are checked upon leaving our warehouse. In the unfortunate event your item arrives damaged please notify the courier in all instances. Please do not accept delivery if there is apparent damage - tell the courier and then contact us of the issue.
- If you wish to return an item please contact us quoting your order number.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning items to us.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will only be given after the returned item has been received and inspected and you should use a registered post or recorded delivery when returning goods.
- The address for returning items is.
Please ensure your name, address and order number is included with the package.
Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd