Minky & Zoflora Winter Storage Basket Set
- Key Features
- Ideal for Minky cleaning cloths & pads – store up to 3 pads (Winter Snowflake Pad included)!
- Includes 250ml bottle of Zoflora Winter Morning disinfectant – a cool fresh fragrance combining mint and sweet vanilla with a touch of seasonal spices
- A stylish Minky branded modern storage basket in a NEW colour, with ventilation holes to keep pads fresh
- Features slim line design for compact storage
- Storage Basket - Made in the UK. Delivery only available to Mainland UK addresses. Please allow 7 working days for dispatch.
Available in a limited edition Berry Red colour, the NEW Winter Edition Storage Basket set is the perfect slim line storage solution to house up to 3 of your favourite Minky M Cloth Pads or cloths (winter snowflake pad included)! This festive set also comes with a 250ml bottle of Zoflora’s Winter Morning scent – the perfect combination for a deep winter clean!
Made in the UK, the Minky Storage Basket has been designed to compliment all home interiors, featuring ventilation holes and inner dividers to keep pads and cloths fresh when stored. Store your go-to pads on your kitchen worktop or under the sink!
Winter Edition Storage Basket Set includes the following:
M Cloth Anti-Bacterial Pad (Winter Snowflake Edition)
The M Cloth Anti-Bacterial Cleaning Pad is dual sided for effective powerful scrubbing, making light work of all cleaning and washing up tasks. The scrubbing side is ideal for quickly removing burnt on stains and marks, whilst the microfibre side simply lifts away grease and grime.
Each pad is treated with a long-lasting, anti-bacterial protection – preventing the growth of bacteria on the pad. The Anti-Bacterial Cleaning Pad can be used with or without cleaning chemicals due to the high-performance cleaning power of the microfibres.
Zoflora Disinfectant - Winter Morning Scent 250ml
Winter Morning is a cool fresh fragrance combining mint and sweet vanilla with a touch of seasonal spices.
Zoflora is a concentrated multipurpose disinfectant that kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, helping to protect your family from potentially harmful germs, whilst also eliminating odours to leave homes beautifully fragrant all day. Dilute and Spray It, Soak It, Wipe It, Mop It or use neat down drains and plugholes.
- 3-in-1 multipurpose concentrated disinfectant
- Zoflora kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses such as E-Coli, Salmonella and Influenza
- Zoflora contains patented odour elimination technology, and the fragrances are tested to last at least 24 hours, leaving your home beautifully fragrant
- Zoflora disinfectant can be used on floors, baths, tiles, taps, worktops, drains, dishcloths, toilets & potties. Safe for use on hard surface pet areas
- When correctly diluted, Zoflora may be used where most pets are kept. Do not allow pets to lick or walk on wet treated surfaces. Keep off until dry. Not suitable for use in vivaria or aquariums
- Zoflora is a concentrated disinfectant that can be used neat or diluted in water. 500ml of Zoflora makes almost 20L of full-strength disinfectant
Zoflora Safety information
May produce allergic reaction. Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Wear protective gloves/eye protection.
IF IN EYES; Rinse continuously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do-continue rinsing. Get medical advice/attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Dispose of contents by pouring down drain with plenty of water. Empty containers can be disposed of by recycling where possible. Contact your local council for details.
- Orders over £15 to most UK mainland addresses are delivered for free*. A postage charge of £1.49 is added to orders with a value of under £15.
- If you order in stock products together with pre-order products, your order will be grouped together and will arrive as a single delivery when the pre-order stock becomes available.
- Most orders for in stock items are processed and dispatched within 2 working days of ordering and are delivered 2-3 working days after dispatch. Please allow up to 6 working days for delivery of your order. Pre order items will be dispatched in-line with advertised timescales.
- You will receive an email with the courier details and a tracking number, if applicable, when we've dispatched your order. We only dispatch orders on weekdays (Mon- Fri) and do not dispatch on weekends or bank holidays. Smaller items may be sent by Royal Mail second class letter post.
- We deliver Monday to Friday, but can make special arrangements, please phone us for details.
- Larger items will require a signature and cannot be delivered without one.
- *We may not be able to deliver some large items (eg ironing boards) to some areas of Scotland (including Highlands) or offshore locations (including Channel Isles, Northern Ireland, Isles of Man, Wight, Scilly, Orkney and Shetland). Typically postcode areas beginning: AB, BT, HS, IM, IV, KW, PA, PH, PO, ZE. This is due to high additional carrier charges and free delivery may therefore not be available. If you want delivery of a large item to one of these postcode areas please call us and we'll help arrange delivery at the lowest possible additional cost that we can secure. Small items (that we can send with Royal Mail) can be ordered online with free delivery to these locations.
Cancellations and Returns
- When ordering please read the full product information to ensure you are happy with your purchase.
- Please also double check your order confirmation email to confirm the shipping address, item quantities and products ordered are correct.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us immediately to ensure minimal costs are incurred.
- All items and packaging are checked upon leaving our warehouse. In the unfortunate event your item arrives damaged please notify the courier in all instances. Please do not accept delivery if there is apparent damage - tell the courier and then contact us of the issue.
- If you wish to return an item please contact us quoting your order number.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning items to us.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will only be given after the returned item has been received and inspected and you should use a registered post or recorded delivery when returning goods.
- The address for returning items is.
Please ensure your name, address and order number is included with the package.
Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd