Minky Soak Ups® are super absorbent and can hold up to 10 times their own weight in water. They’re extremely durable, long lasting and safe to use on all types of surfaces making them perfect for: wiping, dusting, cleaning and mopping up spillages around the home.
The anti-bacterial formulation prevents the growth of bacteria on the Soak Up® for a hygienic clean, preventing germs from being spread around whilst cleaning. We recommend to use with a high-quality disinfectant for maximum results, ensuring surfaces are free from bacteria.
Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd