Bathroom Soap Dispenser
- Key Features
- Stylish, narrow footprint fits on basin
- Wide aperture – easy to fill
- Large stable pump head – ease of use
- Take apart for easy cleaning
- Non-slip rubber feet included
The NEW Bathroom Soap Dispenser is the perfect addition to keep your bathroom clean and looking stylish. Designed with a narrow footprint the soap dispenser will sit neatly by the sink and the non-slip feet provide additional grip. The large pump head makes it very easy to use, particularly for children! No more soap disasters, the wide aperture is perfect for topping up soap without spilling - unlike most dispensers. The top and base come apart allowing a thorough clean. Note: this product is also dishwasher safe, remove head and pump first but be aware that the rubber feet may come off. Made in the UK, the body of the soap dispenser has a high-quality polished finish combined with a satin finished base.
- Colour: white top/body & light grey trim/base
- Dimensions: H128mm x W110mm x D65mm
- Orders over £15 to most UK mainland addresses are delivered for free*. A postage charge of £1.49 is added to orders with a value of under £15.
- If you order in stock products together with pre-order products, your order will be grouped together and will arrive as a single delivery when the pre-order stock becomes available.
- Most orders for in stock items are processed and dispatched within 2 working days of ordering and are delivered 2-3 working days after dispatch. Please allow up to 6 working days for delivery of your order and allow for extended lead times during promotional events. Pre-order items will be dispatched in-line with advertised timescales.
- You will receive an email with the courier details and a tracking number, if applicable, when we've dispatched your order. We only dispatch orders on weekdays (Mon- Fri) and do not dispatch on weekends or bank holidays. Smaller items may be sent by Royal Mail second class letter post.
- We deliver Monday to Friday, but can make special arrangements, please phone us for details.
- Larger items will require a signature and cannot be delivered without one.
- *We may not be able to deliver some large items (eg ironing boards) to some areas of Scotland (including Highlands) or offshore locations (including Channel Isles, Northern Ireland, Isles of Man, Wight, Scilly, Orkney and Shetland). Typically postcode areas beginning: AB, BT, HS, IM, IV, KW, PA, PH, PO, ZE. This is due to high additional carrier charges and free delivery may therefore not be available. If you want delivery of a large item to one of these postcode areas please call us and we'll help arrange delivery at the lowest possible additional cost that we can secure. Small items (that we can send with Royal Mail) can be ordered online with free delivery to these locations.
Cancellations and Returns
- When ordering please read the full product information to ensure you are happy with your purchase.
- Please also double check your order confirmation email to confirm the shipping address, item quantities and products ordered are correct.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us immediately to ensure minimal costs are incurred.
- All items and packaging are checked upon leaving our warehouse. In the unfortunate event your item arrives damaged please notify the courier in all instances. Please do not accept delivery if there is apparent damage - tell the courier and then contact us of the issue.
- If you wish to return an item please contact us quoting your order number.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning items to us.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds will only be given after the returned item has been received and inspected and you should use a registered post or recorded delivery when returning goods.
- The address for returning items is.
Please ensure your name, address and order number is included with the package.
Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd