You have no items in your shopping cart.
We no longer offer the ability for customers to register guarantees online. When you purchase a Minky product with a guarantee, please keep a copy of your receipt and make a note of the guarantee period. In the unfortunate circumstance that you need to claim under the guarantee please email email@example.com attaching a copy of the receipt and a photo of the item defect. We'll then process your claim.
The Minky Guarantee
- This guarantee is in addition to your statutory rights.
- To claim under our guarantee, please read the conditions stated below and then contact our consumer help line on 0845 408 2028 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minky Homecare guarantees the product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period as stated on the product packaging.
- The guarantee will only apply if the original, legible invoice or sales receipt is provided, indicating retailer's name and date of purchase.
- The liability under this guarantee only extends to the value of the product.
This guarantee does not cover:
- Normal fair wear and tear of the item.
- Periodic replacement items (e.g. in the case of ironing boards, ironing board covers and felt underlay are excluded; for rotary airers the clothes lines and any protective covers are excluded)
- Accidental damage
- Transit costs of returned and any replacement goods.
This guarantee is invalid if the product has:
- Not been used in accordance with the instructions.
- Been used with any third party accessories (including covers).
- Been modified/repaired by the consumer.
- Been used in any way inconsistent with reasonable domestic use.
Minky Homecare reserves the right, at its discretion, to:
- Repair the product, using either new or refurbished parts.
- Replace the product.
- Refund the purchase price.
- Refund a percentage of the purchase price based on the remaining portion of the guarantee.